At this time in its parish life, St. John’s Church is in an Interim Period between Settled Pastors. Our current priest, Fr. Dan Hinkle, is a trained specialist in Intentional Interim Ministry. He has specialized in Interim Ministry for thirteen years. In addition to serving as our pastor, Fr. Dan is guiding us through the Five Developmental Tasks unique to the Interim time of congregations. These tasks include the following:
1. Coming to Terms with our History
2. Discerning a New Identity and Mission for the future
3. Necessary Parish Leadership Rotations
4. Strengthening Greater Church Relationships
5. Preparing for New Ministry
Check this site for more information on our upcoming Parish History Project to take place during Lent.